Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Murder at the Vicarage

Back in July, when I had just started using Blogger, one of the first things that captivated me about the possibilities of this tool for blogging was getting a response to something I'd posted about visiting Dorchester-on-Thames where an episode of the new Miss Marple series was being filmed. Rebecca from Boardman, Ohio, e-mailed me about it, having found my post via some search engine or other.

Now at last, the series is about to be broadcast on ITV, starting at 9 p.m. next Sunday. With Geraldine McEwan playing Miss Marple, the rest of the cast list looks like the complete directory of British actors: Ian Richardson, Tara Fitzgerald, Simon Callow, Joanna Lumley, James Fox, etc. - to say nothing of later episodes.

Coming soon is Murder at the Vicarage:
At the vicarage in St Mary Mead, the vicar, his wife, the curate and an artist discuss how they might kill Colonel Protheroe. The next day he's dead.
Now that's what I call a ministry team! Good job they didn't involve the PCC, or they'd still be discussing it.

posted by Tony at 12/08/2004 09:08:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home